Tuesday 13 January 2015

Driving instructors Tunbridge Wells


January, 2015

From day one when I was feeling extremely nervous about the idea of just starting a car, right through the the day of my test, Colin Dawes has helped me to be positive and enthusiastic about driving. He was extremely patient with me every step of the way and helped me to pick up on things I needed to work on and to do something about them. When I was struggling on a particular lesson or manoeuvre, he would help me to feel determined to perfect it, reminding me of the things I had conquered before. He commended me regularly whilst always encouraging me to keep trying harder. I struggled with a lot of nerves with my test and felt like giving up often, but Colin helped me to do everything I could be as prepared as possible, and I went into it feeling determined and positive. I'm so thankful for the amazing service I've had over this time, and the part Colin has played in making a big part of my life possible. Thank you. Jess Cahill.



No comments:

Post a Comment