Tuesday 20 January 2015

Driving lessons Tunbridge Wells

January, 2015

I passed my test a couple of months ago in Tunbridge Wells thanks to Colin Dawes at L Plates. He was an exceptional driving instructor who gave me the confidence and knowledge I needed to pass my test. Having previously done lessons when I was 17 and then having an 8 year gap before trying the test again, there were a few things I had forgotten and a few things I still needed to learn. Colin was absolutely fantastic at showing me what I needed to know and also all the things I should be looking out for, both on the road and in the test! I couldn't recommend him more highly as a driving instructor, he was nice, polite, patient and made me feel very comfortable behind the wheel. Would recommend him to absolutely anyone, of any driving ability. Excellent job. Nick Mockett. Tunbridge Wells. 


No comments:

Post a Comment