Saturday 21 February 2015

Automatic driving lessons Hastings

February, 2015

Mark has achieved what many people, including myself, thought impossible - I've passed!!
Having grown up in the second largest city in Ukraine, I had no exposure to driving and no knowledge or interest in motoring until I came to the UK and found myself relying heavily on others that did drive. I had no understanding of the fundamentals of how a car worked, had a deep fear of the road, and was hugely lacking in confidence. 
Mark's calm, considered and patient approach helped me through these issues, and importantly helped me overcome my lack of confidence. I felt supported right from the start, and through a structured approach at a pace I felt comfortable with I made consistent progress. Although progress was slow at the start, Mark stuck with me throughout culminating in me passing my driving test first time. 
The end result is I'm now free, and that feeling of freedom to go wherever I want whenever I want completely independently is utterly incredible. I cannot thank Mark enough, and I cannot recommend him enough. No matter how much you may doubt your ability to pass, Mark can and will help you to achieve you goal. Iryna Dalziel. Battle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment