Saturday 21 February 2015

Driving instructors Crawley

February, 2015

Failed first time with a different instructor! Decided for a change of instructor, found Raj from the L-Plate driving school. He is one of the best teachers that has ever taught me. Raj gets me on the lessons with recap of previous lessons and explains to me what to do in order not to repeat the mistakes, however praises you on the good side of your driving. He explains his lessons with diagrams and pictures and where possible with demonstrations which makes it easier for me to understand. 
I also liked his constructive criticisms to get me on the right path. Not only did he teach me things just for the practical test but all about daily driving. Will definitely recommend him for the quality of teaching and excellent value for money. Passed first time with Raj! Paul Sukpe. Crawley.


No comments:

Post a Comment