Monday 30 March 2015

Automatic driving lessons Bexhill

March, 2015

Mark Napier was recommended to me by a friend. I had to wait a month for him to fit me in, and once I started, I was so glad I had waited. 
Having learnt in a manual 15 years ago, failing my test and giving up, I'd built up a fear of driving and lacked a lot of confidence. Mark put me at ease immediately, he didn't patronise me, and he really tapped in to the skills I had already acquired all those years ago and to my way of learning. He was patient and calm and moreover - he listened to me. I always felt that if I didn't understand a concept or technique, that I could ask him to explain it again, and he would, over and over until the penny finally dropped! Mark, not only helped me to pass my test, I truly believe he has made me a safe driver. The manner in which he taught me was exemplary and I would happily recommend him to anyone wanting to learn in an automatic. 
The only negative point I have, is that I will miss our lessons, as he made me laugh so much! Katherine Richard. Bexhill-on-sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment