Friday 20 March 2015

Driving schools Bexhill

March, 2015

Hi I passed my driving test first time today!
I don't think I could have done it without the help and consistent reassurance from Frank McLaren. He was truly amazing! I have been learning to drive on and off for three years as I just couldn't find a instructor that I felt comfortable with. I honestly didn't think I would ever pass! That is until i found L Plates, within my first lesson I felt completely different from driving with other instructors, he keeps you calm, teaches you so much. I actually enjoyed my lessons and really looked forward to them! I honestly didn't think I would be passing my test first time I was a nervous driver but Frank made me completely forget about all my worries and made me realise I can do it! I can't thank Frank enough he was so patient and helpful! 
Thank you so much L Plates!! Sarah Darby. Bexhill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment