Monday 30 March 2015

Driving lessons Brighton

March, 2015

Having previously been unsuccessful in my driving test before coming to university, I felt that it was time to find a new driving school and instructor who could help me improve my driving skills so that I could pass my test with confidence. And I did- today!! Ray from L Plates was not only a friendly and encouraging instructor, but he also tailored each lesson to my requirements, so that I was continuously improving and becoming a confident yet safe driver. Although a popular instructor, Ray always found suitable times for me to have my lessons and even picked me up from right outside my flat! I'm so glad that I had Ray to guide me with my driving as I genuinely do enjoy it now, something which I never thought would be possible! I was so releived and happy to pass my test today and honestly don't think it could have happened without Ray's professional but relaxed instructing! Thank-you so much! Kate Surplice. Brighton.


No comments:

Post a Comment