Tuesday 7 April 2015

Automatic driving schools Bexhill

April, 2015

I have never had someone make me feel so at ease as Mark based in Hastings. He drives a tidy red automatic skoda which I can honestly say is a beautiful car. Mark manages to teach you at your own pace but continues to push you further when he understands your capability. He truly understands all the ways of the road and is always alert and pays great attention to detail. I passed my test at the end of March after having lessons with mark who is great at his job but also a calming, genuine lovely man. We had hours full of great conversations and he really took the time to build a rapour with me. I can honestly say I couldnt recommend L Plates enough and in particular Mark who is a great credit to the company. Great price, great people and fantastic service! Thank you :-). Sophie Wilson Bexhill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment