Friday 24 April 2015

Driving instructors Crawley

April, 2015

I cannot thank my instructor enough for helping me accomplish my hope to someday pass my driving test. 
John has always been so encouraging and always helped me to improve my driving skills in every lesson I took.each and every lesson was well planned, so I knew what I was doing and felt comfortable with what I had achieved and what I could work on. 
Being a student at the time I lived in Nottingham, coming back every couple of months meant that my progress was slow, however John was always reassuring me that I should stay positive and crack on. Once I had finished my course, it was only a matter of months before We both felt I was ready for my practical test. Although I was nervous, John insisted that I would be just fine. After a couple of hiccups I passed second time and was absolutely over the moon. Thank you John, you deserve all the praise, and without your kind and motivational help I think i'd still be taking the bus!
I absolutely recommend L Plates to everyone I come across (half my family and friends drive with John or L Plates now) Great value for money, consistent support and a most importantly a safe driving experience. Thank you again John Mell. Aisha Miya x. Crawley. 


No comments:

Post a Comment