Tuesday 7 April 2015

Driving schools Hove

April 2015

I would highly recommend Sue Cross to anyone who is thinking of learning to drive but is feeling nervous about getting behind the wheel, I came to her after having already had driving lessons for a while and I had issues with being really anxious and over thinking everything I did in the car, but Sue was really patient with me all the way through and made me feel at ease every lesson! She worked hard with me to make sure I was at test standard as well as being able to control my nerves, she was really reassuring and thanks to Sue I passed in Burgess Hill on my first attempt. Thank you so much Sue you have been brilliant all the best for future learners and thank you L Plates for everything :).
PS: Anyone suffering with nerves, Eat Bananas! They worked with me! Sam Perry. Hove. 



No comments:

Post a Comment