Saturday 17 September 2016

Automatic driving schools Bexhill

September, 2016

Before I began driving with L Plates I had been learning on and off for 3 years, and was low in confidence and very anxious at the thought of driving lessons. When I began my lessons with Tina and in an automatic it changed my driving experience! I felt so much more confidence and like I could drive anywhere, Tina trusted that I could do it so she never got too involved and simply let me get on with it. I would seriously reccomend this service to anybody who gets stressed at the thought of driving, I now love it! I've now passed with just two minors, and can't wait to get on the roads! Thank you very much Tina, a lovely woman who is very good at her job. Amelia Clifford. Bexhill-on-sea.


2 comments:

  1. Driving lessons offered by fully Birmingham Driving Instructors

    in Birmingham and all surrounding areas. Our instructors will also help with your theory and practical tests.

    ReplyDelete

  2. My driving was just as good as a common britisher chinese before i tried Just Pass driving instructor who offers Automatic Driving Lessons Coventry as they are listed in top Driving Schools in Birmingham.They provide excellent services as their trainer are professional at their work and best in driving instructing with gentle behaviour.

    ReplyDelete