Saturday 17 September 2016

Driving schools Crawley

September, 2016

I had my driving lessons with Raj for approximately a year and I could not have asked for a better experience. Raj not only taught me how to pass my driving test but also how to be a safe driver afterwards. During my lessons with Raj he always remained calm, explained exactly what I did wrong and got me to do it right the next time around. If I didn't understand how to do a manoeuvre or made a mistake Raj would take out his iPad and find different ways to explain it until I really understood it and could do it on my own!. He also made my confidence grow by pointing out my improvements and my strengths. I would definitely recommend Raj as a driving instructor for a great and safe experience. Thanks Raj. Malvina Gbondo. Crawley. 


No comments:

Post a Comment