Saturday 10 September 2016

Driving instructors Hailsham

August, 2016

My experience with this company and one of its instructors was one I won't forget as I have now gained my own licence. Although the it took me a year to drive I feel like my instructor (Frank MCLaren) was very very supportive throughout times when I was under stress. I experienced highs and lows with learning how to drive as I feel most individuals do but, Frank supported me and gave me the reassurance that I was heading in the right direction to gain my licence. This is why I rated the service very high. Money wise I personally found it reasonable as I was paying myself however I do feel paying in instalments would have been easier for example: £100 up front for a few lessons then knowing you were covered for the next few lessons. Overall the quality I thought was fantastic and am throughly glad I chose to learn and had the pleasure to learn with L plates and their instructor Frank.  Emily. Hailsham. 


No comments:

Post a Comment