Tuesday 4 April 2017

Driving instructors Crawley

March, 2017

Firstly I Just wanted to say a massive thank you to l plates and Giles Blanch for helping me pass my driving test. 
From start to finish he has been patient, understanding and adaptable. I always felt like my best interest was at heart even on the rare occasion that I try and kill us both in a lesson. An amazingly warm and friendly person Giles is a credit to your company, I honestly couldn't recommend him enough. My experience with l plates has been a absolute pleasure. Very easy to book and arrange regular lessons (which is impressive considering my work commitments) that cover all the necessary components to make a good and safe driver, and at a very reasonable rate taboot. Both l plates driving school and Mr Blanch have my lasting gratitude. Stefan J Smith. Crawley.


No comments:

Post a Comment