Tuesday 4 April 2017

Driving lessons Worthing

March, 2017

My driving instructor, Frank Judah, was very thorough every lesson. We went over every skill more than once to keep things fresh in my mind and increase my confidence with driving in general. I am delighted with the progress I made from my first lesson to my test and believe that this was due to the well-tailored lessons I had. Frank allowed me to choose what it was that I wanted to practise each lesson, as well as offering meaningful suggestions and advice that come with his obvious experience. I felt well-supported throughout and the mock tests helped prepare me for the practical driving test. I would definitely recommend L Plates Driving School, as they understand that different people will progress at different rates, make you feel at ease, and prepare you for driving after the test.  Sarah Marlow. Worthing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment