Wednesday 26 April 2017

Driving lessons Lewes

April, 2017

To be honest, this was the last chance saloon. Having taken driving lessons twice before, I was giving it one more go before I threw the towel in. Issues with reversing round corners and a complete lack of spacial awareness, I thought my new driving instructor wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting me through a test. But Ray Brewster of L Plates did. 
Thanks to his patience, humour and dogged determination to get me to succeed I passed the test and they're now letting me on the road, ALONE. Ray was able to make the process fun and we even had an adventure together - avoiding a beautiful and enormous rutting deer that ran across the road in the front of the car on a country road!
Ray's professionalism helped me overcome my nervousness and though still nowhere near a perfect driver, his training will stand me in good stead for my first year of independent driving - at the grand old age of 48. Thanks Ray :o). Julie McNamee. Lewes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment