Thursday 7 June 2018

Driving Instructors Redhill

June 2018

I found John Mell truly a gem of a person disciplined to the minutest detail when it comes down to the point of learning to drive. The biggest issue with learners like me is first to “unlearn” whatever we have learnt so far throughout our years of driving. This is where I found his focused devotion and logical approach in helping me first to get rid of bad reflexes. 

Next comes his patience and care no matter how many times I made mistake he remained perfectly calm and composed. I further strengthened me in forgetting mistakes and focus ahead. This is very crucial as multiple things are going at the same time and if a learner just remain fixed at one mistake made, he or she cannot progress during actulndriving experience. 

I give entire credit of my success to John Mell and wish him all th best in future and would love to train my son through him in coming days. Shahzad. Redhill.


No comments:

Post a Comment