Thursday 7 June 2018

Driving Lessons Hove

April 2018

I came to L plates after discontinuing lessons from another instructor as he was not patient at all, and made me feel worse about my driving. I found Ray Brewster at L plates who I learned with briefly, but he kindly referred me to Jim Eckford when he stopped covering my area. And what a great move this was!, as I finally found an instructor that was a perfect fit for teaching me to drive. Jim could not have been more patient and supportive. He understands learner behaviour, did not once become frustrated with me, and was kind, polite, and a great conversationalist on our journeys. He was also very flexible with duration of lessons and any pick up / drop off locations. Whilst I was chuffed I passed my test (passing on my 2nd attempt with 5 minors), it then dawned on me, I wouldn't have the positive weekly lessons and driving with Jim anymore :( If I had stayed with my first instructor I'm not sure I would enjoy driving as much as I do now. I naturally drive quite fast, and rather than knock it out of me, Jim would advise me and allow me to correct my speed, and encourage me to build up my speed in the right places. L Plates give you good information and booklets to help you pass (passed my theory on 1st attempt), and I'd 100% recommend Jim at L Plates for any learner, whether brand new, or like me, had a few lessons under your belt. Teresa. Hove.


No comments:

Post a Comment