Thursday 7 June 2018

Driving Instructors Reigate


June 2018


I am really lucky to find John from L Plates Driving School. I definitely agree with previous review that said he has patience of a saint and nerves of steel. He made me confident behind the wheel with his easy step-by-step guidance of how to drive safely. 
I was really impressed with how he took time to make a personalised notes and discuss it together on each and every single lesson, to ensure that we made progress as expected. He also made a 'battle plan' and did some mock tests before my practical test, using the 'favourite routes' used by the examiners in my area. 

Thank you John, I wouldn't have passed my practical test without your help. You are an excellent driving instructor and I don't hesitate to recommend you to anyone who needs driving instructor! Rini. Reigate.



No comments:

Post a Comment