Tuesday 18 March 2014

Automatic driving schools Hastings

March, 2014

After having a two year break from taking driving lessons I felt ready to try and get back into the driving seat, feeling determined to stick at them this time round and by doing so in an automatic since previously feeling that a manual, was not for me.
I was assigned Mark Napier who was a brilliant instructor. The lessons were relaxed and taken at a pace which was best for me. We built a good rapport enabling me to strengthen my confidence and also have a laugh. 
I steadily progressed through my lessons with Mark guiding me every step of the way, while he remained patient, calm and encouraging - especially during the lessons which I found harder. He not only taught me how to drive but taught me how to do so safely, preparing me for when I am driving on the roads by myself. 
I want to say a big thank you to Mark for all of his help in getting me to the point of being ready to take my test, instilling confidence in me and helping me achieve my goal! I am very happy I was able to pass first time round with only 5 minors. I would recommend learning with L Plates.
Jazmin Hall. Hastings


No comments:

Post a Comment