Friday 7 March 2014

Driving schools Burgess Hill

February, 2014


Huge thank you to Giles Blanch for helping me pass driving test first time! The clear and well-structured lessons planned by Giles have made me a confident and well-rounded driver.
Where I was often focused on getting things down quickly, Giles was patient and informative, and always gave detailed explanations of how to improve on my driving. When I made mistakes, Giles was calm, and was always able to give simple analogies to make problem solving easy and stress free. 
Before my test Giles made sure I had extra time for lessons and a real effort was made to make sure I knew exactly what I was driving into. The friendly and confident manner in which Giles dealt with my lessons made learning to drive really easy, and a real pleasure. I felt my time learning to drive went really quickly and .I would recommend Giles to all my friends, especially seeing as they all started learning before me! 

James Hughes. Burgess Hill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment