Friday 7 March 2014

Driving lessons Horley

January, 2014

I want to say a big thank you to my L Plates instructor John Mell for helping me to pass my driving test. He is a very friendly instructor who was patient with me from my first lesson to the last. Prior to my first driving lesson I had no driving experience, however thanks to John my confidence grew very quickly as he always helped me to stay calm and relaxed about any situation that I struggled to deal with whilst driving, and when I first began my lessons his constant reassurance and way of explaining things helped me to not panic and make progress consistently. He was very good at assessing my strengths and weaknesses so that I knew what to improve on and how to do it, and he planned my lessons well making sure that I got as much practice and driving experience as possible, I also felt very comfortable with him due to the fact that I could have a laugh with him as well as learn. He always turned up on time to each driving lesson so that we could start promptly, and his guidance led me to passing my practical test first time with only 3 minors. Thanks again for everything.

Rob Joyce. Horley


No comments:

Post a Comment