Friday 7 March 2014

Driving lessons Crawley

January, 2014

I had done some lessons with a different driving school back in 2012 but I was mucked about with several instructors within a short space of time and lost my confidence to start driving again.

In June 2013 I made the decision that I must start learning again, mostly for a job promotion and to have the convenience of having my own car.

One of my friends recommended Giles Blanch so I got in contact.

I can certainly say that this was the best decision I made. Giles was very helpful and clear and also quickly understood what was the best way for me to learn. He had the upmost confidence in my ability to drive and Id like to think we built a good rapport to not only deal with the learn to drive but to have a laugh while learning.

It was believed that I would of passed first time but my nerves completely took me over so for the lessons running up to my next tests we looked to have more continuity in regular lessons. It was difficult for me as I put a lot of pressure on myself as standard but Giles persisted. 

Finally on my 4th driving test on the 15th January I passed. I can not fault Giles for teaching me how to drive as in all my previous tests it was my nerves stopping me from achieving what I know I can do.

I will reommend him to anyone I know looking for a driving instructor and later this year I will look to complete the pass plus course with him.

Thank you Giles

Amy Collins


No comments:

Post a Comment