Sunday 26 October 2014

Automatic driving instructors Hastings

October, 2014

When I began looking for driving lessons in February 2014, L Plates was the best value for money. I actually saved money by buying my lessons in blocks of 10. I started my lessons in early March with my instructor, Mark Napier. Since the first phone call, I felt very relaxed and at ease with him. As a college student, Mark was able to fit my lessons around my college commitments, which I was very grateful for. 
In each lesson, with the new things I had to learn, Mark explained everything thoroughly and it made it easier to understand. Most of my lessons were 2 hours long, so I had the time to really understand and practice the new skills I was learning. If there was anything I was struggling with, Mark picked up on it straight away and helped me through it. Mark was always so patient and understanding, which is something that's really needed in a driving instructor. I couldn't have asked for a better teacher. 
After 7 months of learning with Mark, I passed my driving test, first time, with only 2 faults! I have no hesitation in recommending this driving school to anyone. Thank you so much, L Plates and of course, my fantastic teacher, Mark! Maybe I'll see you on the roads sometime soon. :) 
Blair Head, 18, Hastings.


No comments:

Post a Comment