Monday 13 October 2014

Driving schools Bexhill

October, 2014

I came to driving very late. At 17, I had showed no interest in driving and instead spent my money elsewhere. It was only at the age of 22 that I thought I should get on and do it. This meant that when I finally sat in front of the wheel for the first time, I hadn't a clue what I was doing but felt that it was far overdue. My instructor, Frank McLaren, was incredible. He stated in our first lesson that his only rule was not to apologise. We are there to learn. If we knew it all to begin with, then there would be no reason for us to be there. Although I broke this rule about twenty times a lesson, as I was continually making mistakes, Frank never complained, never got angry, just advised on the best way to avoid these next time around. Frank is patient, kind and an excellent teacher. And when I passed, it was such a relief for both of us because we had both worked so hard to achieve it. I would happily recommend Frank as a driving instructor as I genuinely don't have anything bad to say about him. Listen to what he says, and if only half of it sinks in, you'll still end up a great driver. Becky Stovold. Bexhill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment