Sunday 26 October 2014

Driving instructors Lancing

October, 2014

Not learning to drive from the age of 17 was one of my biggest regrets and now at the age of 34, the more the years rolled on, the more daunting the task seemed. Learning to drive became a necessity for my working career and so it was now or never. I was recommend L Plates Driving School and in particular, Frank Judah, by a colleague of mine who had also passed at a later age. I have found Frank friendly and patient and also pragmatic in resolving issues. He is well balanced in his teaching technique to help work on these issues and also his praise for my achievements. Frank is punctual, reliable and made the whole process more enjoyable than daunting. For an area of the country that boasts numerous independent and national driving schools which would spin the head of any new learner when it comes to choosing a suitable and reliable name, I would highly recommend L Plates Driving School and Frank and his colleagues, especially if they are as personable and thorough in their teachings as Frank, for pupils of all ages. Its never too late to learn and learn well. Shannon Parker. Lancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment