Thursday 2 October 2014

Automatic driving instructors Worthing

September, 2014

At a little shy of 42 years old I decided that I should give learning to drive one more shot, having tried, failed and been mortified by the process, at age 17.
My instructor, Terry Bardsley, was fantastic,for a number of reasons. Not only did he achieve what I believed to be the unachievable (getting me to pass a test), he also gave me the confidence to think that it may actually just be possible.
As well as supporting me to beat my nerves, Terry also assisted me with my severe lack of co-ordination, which I would put down to his brilliant teaching skills and a calm, humorous personality. A lesser man would have refused the challenge!
Whilst I am extremely grateful to Terry for the hours of patient instruction he gave me, I must also apologise to him for the amount of times things went over my head, the times I lost the ability to use words from the question booklet, and instead went flouncing off on an absolute tangent, and for the first test, when I managed to make a three point turn look like a routine from Strictly Come Dancing.
In closing, I have had the best experience learning to drive this time round, and will genuinely miss my weekly lessons with Terry. I cannot recommend him highly enough as an instructor. Jerry Kirbell-Garlick. Worthing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment