Monday 24 November 2014

Driving schools Hastings

November, 2014


When I decided that I needed to learn to drive to improve my career options, I shopped around online and found L Plates the best value and within 24 hours of contacting them, Frank McLaren had called me and my first lesson was booked. 
In the eight months since I started learning, Frank has been a brilliant tutor. His patience and calming nature has been very important because as a learner driver, you will make mistakes and become frustrated with yourself. In such instances, he will calmly and thoroughly explain what went wrong and how to avoid it happening again. 
Frank was very flexible when it came to booking lessons and worked around my work schedule despite being very busy with other learners. When learning during the week became more difficult because of work commitments, Frank was very open to the idea of lessons on a Sunday which I was very grateful for. 
Whether it was a one or two hour lesson, Frank supplied me with a variety of routes that allowed me to gain a greater experience of different scenarios drivers face every day. We regularly practiced each of the manoeuvres that you can be asked to demonstrate in your test to the point that I felt very confident with each of them on the day of my test. 
All in all, learning to drive was a fantastic, enjoyable journey (pardon the pun) and I would certainly recommend L Plates and Frank McLaren to anyone looking to start driving. Jack Pierce. Hastings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment