Monday 10 November 2014

Driving schools Tunbridge Wells

November, 2014

I would like to say a big 'Thank You' to my instructor Colin Dawes for helping me pass driving test yesterday. Colin is a fantastic instructor who is very professional, patient and organized. Colin plans each lessons in a very methodical way, identifying and rectifying weak points of his students, providing support in making better decisions on the road, installing confidence in tackling difficult situations and helping you make a better and safe driver. His vast experience helps in early spotting of any issue you may encounter while driving and also prepares you the best way of getting through the driving tests. 
Once again many thanks to Colin and L-Plates for helping me pass my test. 
I would highly recommend Colin to anyone who is looking for a driving instructor. He will not just get you through the driving test; he will also prepare you for the real test after you pass. Satish. Tunbridge Wells.


1 comment: