Wednesday 25 May 2016

Driving instructors Brighton

May, 2016

Passing my driving test has been a long and trying affair. I started having lessons at 22 however put them on hold to go to medical school. Following graduation I had a series of lessons in London before moving to Brighton, at which time I started getting lessons with Ray Brewster of L plates driving school. I found Ray to be a patient, thorough, and easy going instructor who was a pleasure to work with. He gave me plenty of confidence and ensured that I was not only ready for my test, but capable of driving confidently on my own after passing. I couldn't recommend him highly enough. I also found the L plates driving booklet to be detailed and a valuable resource. 10/10. Anthony McNamara. Brighton.


No comments:

Post a Comment