Wednesday 25 May 2016

Driving instructors Worthing

May, 2016

I loved every minute of learning to drive with my instructor Frank. He taught me everything I needed to know for my test and more and he had an extremely calm and considerate approach to everything. 
His car was always immaculate and well maintained and he always helped me with any problems I had. 
Frank always managed to get me a lesson when I wanted one and gave me priority over others when it came to around my test date that defiantly helped me out. 
Frank and I were always on the same page and he never rushed me or made me not progress enough. He was also firm but fair when he came to his marking on the mock tests - something that I am extremely grateful for!
I was recommended to use Frank and L Plates via my sister and I am so glad that I did. After only 20 minutes from contacting the school, I already had my first lesson booked!
Overall it was an absolute pleasure having Frank teach me and I have and still will recommend Frank and L Plates to anyone mentioning that they are looking for a driving instructor and I am looking forward to completing my Pass Plus with him! Harvey Cranford. Worthing.


No comments:

Post a Comment