Wednesday 25 May 2016

Driving instructors Brighton

May, 2016

I had a great experience with L Plates Driving School, I found their website easy to use in terms of finding prices and instructors in my area. My instructor Sue got in touch with me quickly, and immediately put me at ease over the phone and I knew instantly that I would do well with her. She is friendly and extremely calming and patient and great at explaining things in a way that is easy to absorb. She is great at reading you and your ability, knowing when to support and encourage and when to push you harder. She had every confidence in me which helped me to be confident in myself. She knew when I was ready to pass my test (I wasn't quite so sure), but then I passed first time with one minor, so she was right! I could not have done it without her and I could not recommend Sue and L Plates Driving School enough! Hana Munroe. Brighton.


No comments:

Post a Comment