Monday 4 August 2014

Driving instructors Horley

July, 2014

John Mell is a very reliable instructor, especially compared to previous ones I've had he is ALWAYS on time and is very flexible when booking a lesson; which was good for people like me who works different shifts. He was always exstremely patient and positive. He is a genuinely friendly and approachable person by nature so I was never scared or felt awkward asking questions or asking him to repeat something. We always reviewed our previous lessons and used that as a guide to what we would do next time; aswell as asking me what I would like to achieve in a lesson and would I would like to work on most, he was also always prepared for a lesson with a written down plan. He was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend them to EVERYONE in the area. Amanda Gordon. Horley.


No comments:

Post a Comment