Thursday 21 August 2014

Driving lessons Hastings

August, 2014

I would like to thank my instructor Gareth Heard and L Plates Driving School for helping me all the way. I spent nearly a year doing lessons with Gareth, who dedicated many hours teaching me to drive. He was a great instructor as he always explained every aspect of the driving thoroughly and allowed me to develop my skills every lesson, so that I could get to a high standard for the driving test. He was very patient and encouraging even when I found it difficult. 
I would recommend him to anyone, I couldn't have passed without him. I would also recommend L Plates as they were very professional and the deal for block booking really helped me to do more lessons. Again Thank You !! Charlie Bateman, Hastings.


No comments:

Post a Comment