Thursday 21 August 2014

Driving lessons St Leonards on sea

August, 2014

I passed my test first time with L Plates and I can honestly say if it wasn't for the patience and professionalism of my instructor Gareth Heard I don't believe I would have. Nothing could have prepared me for the nerves I felt when on my test but Gareths calm words of reassurance and positivity were a massive help. I wasn't expecting Gareth to be so genuinely happy for me when I passed but he really was and it only made me even more pleased with my choice of driving school. I couldn't recommend Gareth enough to anyone looking for a driving instructor and would like to thank him and everyone at L Plates for the great service I received, excellent tuition and an instructor who cares.
Thank You. Antony Rolland. St Leonards on sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment