Thursday 27 September 2012

Automatic driving lessons in Hastings

18.9.2012

I wanted to say a big thank you to L Plates and my driving instructor, Mark Napier, as i managed to pass my driving test first time on Friday 14th September! After seventeen years of riding motorcycles, i finally decided this year that i would have a go at driving a car, instead. ( It was something i had wanted to do for a long time, but didn’t like the idea of having to go through taking lessons and doing a test, again!). Still, i need not have worried, as it turned out to be a lot easier and more enjoyable than i had imagined. Mark was an excellent instructor, friendly and the most calm and patient person i have ever met!!! He helped me a great deal with learning to drive, which, (as you can imagine), is a totally different concept to riding a bike! He gave me some good advice and reference points i could use when doing one of the manoueves. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone who wants to learn to drive. Thanks again! Elaine Coventon. Hastings.

No comments:

Post a Comment