Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving schools Hastings

Dave Mercer was able to make the challenge of learning to drive enjoyable and uncomplicated. I have had other instructors in the past but found Dave's high and exacting standards very reassuring in what is quite a stressful process. Dave has the skill of all good teachers in that he recognises your individual strengths and weaknesses and tailors his instructions accordingly. Dave's main concern was to teach me to drive as well as I could rather than just teach me to pass the test. As a result I found my test fairly straightforward and surprisingly enjoyable as Dave had ensured I was equipped to pass first time. He did this without dragging out the number of lessons I needed meaning I was also able to pass fairly quickly. Finally, I found Dave to be a very likeable, warm and friendly person who made me feel at ease and comfortable for every lesson and I couldn't recommend him highly enough. Joe Powell. Hastings.

No comments:

Post a Comment