Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving lessons Redhill




28.6.12

Having not driven for past 7 years and learning to drive in UK for the first time made me very nervous. I had to unlearn few techniques from past to adapt my driving skills for UK specific rules. John Mell was very patient and made me feel competent and build my confidence. He tailored the learning approach for my needs; at the same time gave me the flexibility to chose the manoeuvres/ techniques I wanted to be confident in. He comes prepared before each session which made me do my homework and stay focussed during each lesson. I have already recommended John to my neighbour and would do so to others even in the future. Thank You John for all your support and encouragement, much appreciated ! Regards Jyothi. Redhill.



No comments:

Post a Comment