Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving lessons Eastbourne

I mean where do I start with the wonderful John Leeming. From the very start I felt relaxed and composed with him. He made me feel comfortable and never said a bad thing. He would always help me get better at the stuff I wasn't good at and his patience was brilliant. Over all, John would get more than top marks from me. Just another little thing to add, even when I passed and didn't become his responsibility any more he still said he is just a text or call away if I need help or information. To me, that is a top quality driving instructor and I would like to say that your company is very lucky to have John. I would definitely recommend L Plates and John Leeming. I can't say thank you enough to him. Many thanks, Darren Hills, Eastbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment