Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving schools Brighton





Jim Eckford was my second driving instructor. With the first one (privately found, not an L Plates instructor) I had two or three driving practice lessons full of screams and horror. Then I contacted Jim. Almostimmediately, I received his friendly and informative reply and appointed the first session. What a difference it was compared to my previous experience! Nice, soft, friendly and highly professional guidance helped me to overcome the problems I had in the beginning. We had a lot of training sessions, and I must say every single one of them were both a pleasure and useful experience that eventually helped to pass my driving test. Jim is a very kind and friendly person and, at the same time, a greatprofessional who knows exactly how to prepare his pupils for the driving test.
So my advice: don't waste time on random "driving instructors", call Jim and pass your driving test. Thanks to L Plates for bringing together those who need to pass their
driving tests and those who know how to prepare them for it.
With many thanks, Taras Zagibalov. Brighton.


No comments:

Post a Comment