Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving instructors Hastings

As a very nervous, and much older learner, I struggled for years to find an instructor I felt comfortable with. I had nearly resigned myself to never being able to drive. Thanks to Dave Mercer, who I found through L Plates, that all changed. He was infinitely patient, letting me learn at my own speed, understanding my needs and finding ways to fit into my busy schedule of travelling between London and Hastings. Dave's sensitivity, professionalism, clear communication, sense of humour and, again, that patience, turned me from a no-hoper into a competent driver. He became not only a teacher, but a friend - pushing me when I needed to be pushed, and giving me space when I needed it. Importantly, not only did his instruction help me to pass my test, it helped me to actually have the confidence and depth of knowledge to drive in the real world, and I'm driving all over the country now! Thanks so much to Dave, and to L Plates. Martin Swan. Hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment