Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving schools Eastbourne

Katherine Campbell from Eastbourne said "learning to drive was something I never thought I was capable of doing, eventhe thought of it used to scare me. I assumed that i would be a bad driver or that it would about ten years to accomplish! So my driving instructor would have to be phenomenally good to pass me (as well as have the patience of a saint and the ability to calm me when I am hyperventilating over the clutch!) The minute I stepped in to the car, John Eacher put me at ease and most importantly made me laugh, which in turn enabled me to relax and woth each lesson I grew in confidence, as John made me realise that I might actually have a shot at this. I had a lot of large gaps between lessons due to caring for my terminally ill mother, but I never felt pressure from my instructor during our lessons ,he did not get annoyed or impatient with me in fact his ability to remain calm in any situation my driving put us in(and often make me laugh at the same time ) meant that I actually managed to pass in under a year which is nothing short of a miracle!

I would recommend L-Plates to anyone who is considering learning to drive, because if I can pass then anyone can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment