Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving lessons Tunbridge Wells



Thank you! Colin Dawes was my instructor. He was very easy to get along with, and made everything very clear. If I didn't quite understand something, he was happy to repeat himself. In lessons he was very calm and this allowed me to calm down too, so when it came to my first test I was so nervous with a new person in the car, and that led to a relatively bad drive, and my failing. However, second time around I told my examiner how nervous last time had made me and he allowed me to talk to him, calming me down a lot (despite some very interesting situations on the road arising!). Colin was flexible with times (if you booked in good time!) and when my test was imminent he was happy to run over for a few minutes just to make sure I got in enough practice. I'm very happy I chose to go with L Plates and I have already been recommending Colin to my friends! Thanks again Ellie Wade. Tunbridge Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment