Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving schools Bexhill

My name is James Vaughan and I have recently passed my driving test due, in my opinion, to the effort and patience of Dave Mercer. As my Instructor, Dave was considerate, very understanding and always very supportive. From my first lesson I felt confident and he was always reassuring and supportive if something did not go quite to plan or if I did not do something to the best of my ability. I have recommended Dave Mercer and your driving school to many of my friends as I firmly believe that without Dave's professional instruction it would have been a much more difficult skill to learn. James Vaughan – Bexhill.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is dedicated to everything about driving school and driver training.
    We pride ourselves in offering only the best in class and practical driver preparation. And, we want to give our students another resource to refer to while preparing for their road test.

    Driving Schools A to Z

    ReplyDelete