Thursday 27 September 2012

Driving schools Hastings

Mark Napier was recommended to me by another trainee driver as a very patient, supportive and calming instructor and that was exactly the right description. Mark has the patience of Job and a good temperament for the most nervous of drivers. He was always supportive and encouraged me to keep persevering and become a safe driver. He continuously came up with all kinds of memorable tips, reference points and techniques that really worked in terms of helping me gauge space and accuracy, and was always willing to repeat them all over again if needed. I have no hesitation in recommending him highly, and if he's still a driving instructor in seven years time, I'll be asking him to train my daughter. Joanna Kori. Hastings.

No comments:

Post a Comment